Looking for donor eggs?
You've come to the right place
With Eeve Donor Bank, couples and individuals who are wanting to fulfil their dreams of parenthood but require the help of an egg donor to make this a reality, can now find their ideal donor match in a few swipes.
Donor egg bank and selection tool
As Australia’s leading donor egg bank, Eeve Donor Bank is a selection tool for clinic-recruited donors, designed to encourage you on your journey towards parenthood.
Our goal is plain and simple; we support couples and individuals wanting a family, regardless of their sexual orientation, gender identity or relationship status.
We work alongside our parent fertility and IVF clinic, City Fertility. Our highly devoted team of fertility specialists and staff have many years of experience in treating and working with fertility and infertility; therefore, we understand patients’ needs and the clinical application of donor eggs.
Making the decision to use donated eggs is a significant one. We understand the importance and weight of the decision, so you can rest assured that our steadfast team of nurses and specialists will support you each step along the way. They will ensure you are provided all the essential information so you can make informed decisions and answer any questions you may have.
We understand choosing to use donated eggs is an important decision so you can rest assured our dedicated team of nurses and specialists will help you every step of the way. They will answer all the questions you may have and provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Wide range of local and overseas donors
Eeve Donor Bank provides clinic-recruited donors both locally recruited through our partner company Egg Donors Australia, and overseas donors from The World Egg and Sperm Bank, Manor Medical, and Genesis International Egg and Sperm Centre, who also comply with Australian regulations.
Selecting a local or an overseas donor is dependent on your individual specifications. For instance, if your ethnic background is especially valuable to you, you may start by narrowing the egg donor group down to egg donors with the same ancestry.
If you need assistance shortlisting your ideal donors, don’t hesitate to contact us.
We have Clinics in:
Brisbane City, Brisbane Southside, Gold Coast, Toowoomba
New South Wales
Sydney CBD, Sydney Liverpool, Sydney Miranda
Melbourne City, Melbourne Bundoora, Melbourne Notting Hill
Perth Applecross, Perth Claremont
Things to consider
- Egg availability is subject to demand. Number of eggs available from an individual donor cycle, number of reservations for a particular donor and donor withdrawal from the program can all effect donor egg availability.
- Overseas donors are unavailable in Victoria due to state regulations. If you are based in Victoria and are interested in reserving an overseas donor egg, please contact our friendly staff to know what your options are.
- Patients who are not local to our QLD, NSW, or WA clinics but wanting to access donor eggs in these locations, please contact us for more information on what your options are.
- Embryos created with Eeve Donor Bank that need to be exported to another facility will incur a service charge.
- Repeat patients may re-order the same donor at any time, pending availability.
- Local donated eggs. Eeve operates an active Egg Donor Program with Egg Donors Australia and City Fertility, to provide individuals or couples who do not produce eggs, or cannot use the eggs they produce, with the opportunity to build a family. Egg Donors Australia recruits local Australian egg donors aged between 18-32 years of age. Donors are altruistic, counselled, screened for medical and genetic conditions and comply with Australian Federal and State legislation. To read more things you should consider when choosing a donor from Egg Donors Australia, click here.
- Overseas donated eggs from The World Egg Bank. Eeve has a partnership with The World Egg and Sperm Bank (TWESB) to provide fresh and frozen eggs for recipients. TWESB donors on Eeve are 18-32 years of age, altruistic, counselled, fully screened and compliant with relevant Australian Federal and State legislation. To read more about things to consider when choosing a donor from The World Egg and Sperm Bank, click here.
- Overseas donated eggs from Genesis International. Eeve has partnered with Genesis International Egg and Sperm Centre, a specialist in providing donor eggs with Asian ancestry, to provide fresh* eggs for recipients. Genesis International donors on Eeve are 18-32 years of age, altruistic, counselled, fully screened and compliant with relevant Australian Federal and State legislation, To read more about things to consider when choosing a donor from Genesis International, click here. *Eggs can be frozen and transported to Australia.
- Overseas donated eggs from Manor Medical. EEVE has partnered with Manor Medical to provide Ukraine and Georgian Frozen donor eggs for recipients. Manor Medical’s donors on EEVE are 18-32 years of age, altruistic, counselled, fully screened and compliant with relevant Australian Federal and State legislation. To read more about things to consider when choosing a donor from Manor Medical, click here.
Quality and Ethics
At Eeve, we pride ourselves on our quality, safety, and ethical approach. Each egg donor undertakes comprehensive testing for infectious diseases before donation.
To learn more about the eligibility criteria for our egg donors visit Egg Donors Australia for local donors, as well as The World Egg and Sperm Bank, Manor Medical, and Genesis International sites for overseas donors.
Please note this service is only available within City Fertility clinics in Queensland, New South Wales, and Western Australia. People that reside in other states are welcome to travel to Queensland, New South Wales, or Western Australia for treatment.