We'll provide you with all the information you need to
make an informed decision
Basic egg donor profiles
When considering using donor eggs to build your family, there are many factors you may need to consider. With a broad selection of donor eggs, you may be wondering what information about the donor is provided to you that may assist you to make the best decision to fit your specifications as closely as possible.
A basic donor profile is a portion of information presented for each egg donor. This information is accessible to all users including those who have not established an account with us.
Extended egg donor profiles
An extended egg donor profile offers you more in-depth donor information and characteristics, showing details such as personality type, interests and hobbies, comprehensive medical history, and much more. Extended donor profiles are only available to registered users.
Below we have provided the type of information you can include in your search based on the access level of the profile.
Wide variety of filters to help you find your ideal match
- Donor Code
- Skin tone
- Hair Colour
- Eye Colour
What information do I have access to?
When selecting your preferred donors (or matches), you may choose to have a look at the donor characteristics such as ancestry, education, occupation, amongst others. Below you will find the list of information available on the donors’ profiles:
- Donor Code
- Skin tone
- Hair Colour
- Eye Colour
- Birth place
- Education Level
- Blood Group
- Option Type
- Personality and Temperament
We are ready when you are.
Once you have chosen your ideal donors, you will need to create a shortlist of your selections to help you select and request your favourite egg donor. To assist you to do that, we have what we call “extended profiles”.
Extended profiles list comprehensive information about our egg donors, containing an in-depth view into the donor and donor’s family medical history, characteristics, and personality.
To access an extended profile of an egg donor, you need to have a registered account with us. It’s easy, free, and it only takes 2 minutes!
Things to consider
- Egg availability is subject to demand. Number of eggs available from an individual donor cycle, number of reservations for a particular donor and donor withdrawal from the program can all effect donor egg availability.
- Overseas donors are unavailable in Victoria due to state regulations. If you are based in Victoria and are interested in reserving an overseas donor egg, please contact our friendly staff to know what your options are.
- Patients who are not local to our QLD, NSW, or WA clinics but wanting to access donor eggs in these locations, please contact us for more information on what your options are.
- Embryos created with Eeve Donor Bank that need to be exported to another facility will incur a service charge.
- Repeat patients may re-order the same donor at any time, pending availability.
- Local donated eggs. Eeve operates an active Egg Donor Program with Egg Donors Australia and City Fertility, to provide individuals or couples who do not produce eggs, or cannot use the eggs they produce, with the opportunity to build a family. Egg Donors Australia recruits local Australian egg donors aged between 18-32 years of age. Donors are altruistic, counselled, screened for medical and genetic conditions and comply with Australian Federal and State legislation. To read more things you should consider when choosing a donor from Egg Donors Australia, click here.
- Overseas donated eggs from The World Egg Bank. Eeve has a partnership with The World Egg and Sperm Bank (TWESB) to provide fresh and frozen eggs for recipients. TWESB donors on Eeve are 18-32 years of age, altruistic, counselled, fully screened and compliant with relevant Australian Federal and State legislation. To read more about things to consider when choosing a donor from The World Egg and Sperm Bank, click here.
- Overseas donated eggs from Genesis International. Eeve has partnered with Genesis International Egg and Sperm Centre, a specialist in providing donor eggs with Asian ancestry, to provide fresh* eggs for recipients. Genesis International donors on Eeve are 18-32 years of age, altruistic, counselled, fully screened and compliant with relevant Australian Federal and State legislation, To read more about things to consider when choosing a donor from Genesis International, click here. *Eggs can be frozen and transported to Australia.
- Overseas donated eggs from Manor Medical. EEVE has partnered with Manor Medical to provide Ukraine and Georgian Frozen donor eggs for recipients. Manor Medical’s donors on EEVE are 18-32 years of age, altruistic, counselled, fully screened and compliant with relevant Australian Federal and State legislation. To read more about things to consider when choosing a donor from Manor Medical, click here.