We are ready when you are
As Australia’s premier egg donor bank and selection tool, we are dedicated to delivering you with a unique, engaging, and simple-to-navigate experience.
Our free donor search functionality is the first of its kind in Australia, making it simple for you to search for your perfect match either online or via our mobile app.
Find your ideal match
in three simple steps
Let’s find your perfect egg donor
Apply filters based on details such as eye colour, height, and more, to view and select the egg donors who fit your criteria. You may also filter based on local or overseas donors.
To find your match, we encourage you to register with us to view the extended profiles of the donors you have selected. This way, you can get in-depth information on family, medical history, and more.
Once you’re ready, hit the request button. Our specialist donor team will contact you within 2 business days to organise your appointment with a fertility specialist.
At Eeve, our goal is to help you in your journey towards parenthood.
How do I start searching for an egg donor with Eeve Donor Bank?
Finding the donor egg that best meets your desires can start with a specific characteristic that you value. For instance, if your ethnic background is especially valuable to you, you may start by narrowing the donor pool down to donors with the same ancestry. To learn more on how to choose a donor, click here.
A few tips to get you started…
- Use our Donor Search Tool either online or via the mobile app to help you find a donor who best matches your criteria. Simply input some of your desired characteristics (eye colour, height, ethnicity, etc) and select your preferred profiles from the filtered results.
- During your donor selection process, we recommend you create an account on our website to gain access to the extended profiles of our egg donors. Once registered, you will be granted access to exclusive information that will help you learn more about the donor. Registration is easy, free and it only takes 2 minutes!
- We suggest you do a broad search to keep your options open, and then add filters to narrow down your search results.
- Should you require assistance in tailoring a shortlist of donors for you, our friendly donor team will be there for you to offer you ongoing support.
Things to consider
- Egg availability is subject to demand. Number of eggs available from an individual donor cycle, number of reservations for a particular donor and donor withdrawal from the program can all effect donor egg availability.
- Overseas donors are unavailable in Victoria due to state regulations. If you are based in Victoria and are interested in reserving an overseas donor egg, please contact our friendly staff to know what your options are.
- Patients who are not local to our QLD, NSW, or WA clinics but wanting to access donor eggs in these locations, please contact us for more information on what your options are.
- Embryos created with Eeve Donor Bank that need to be exported to another facility will incur a service charge.
- Repeat patients may re-order the same donor at any time, pending availability.
- Local donated eggs. Eeve operates an active Egg Donor Program with Egg Donors Australia and City Fertility, to provide individuals or couples who do not produce eggs, or cannot use the eggs they produce, with the opportunity to build a family. Egg Donors Australia recruits local Australian egg donors aged between 18-32 years of age. Donors are altruistic, counselled, screened for medical and genetic conditions and comply with Australian Federal and State legislation. To read more things you should consider when choosing a donor from Egg Donors Australia, click here.
- Overseas donated eggs from The World Egg Bank. Eeve has a partnership with The World Egg and Sperm Bank (TWESB) to provide fresh and frozen eggs for recipients. TWESB donors on Eeve are 18-32 years of age, altruistic, counselled, fully screened and compliant with relevant Australian Federal and State legislation. To read more about things to consider when choosing a donor from The World Egg and Sperm Bank, click here.
- Overseas donated eggs from Genesis International. Eeve has partnered with Genesis International Egg and Sperm Centre, a specialist in providing donor eggs with Asian ancestry, to provide fresh* eggs for recipients. Genesis International donors on Eeve are 18-32 years of age, altruistic, counselled, fully screened and compliant with relevant Australian Federal and State legislation, To read more about things to consider when choosing a donor from Genesis International, click here. *Eggs can be frozen and transported to Australia.
- Overseas donated eggs from Manor Medical. EEVE has partnered with Manor Medical to provide Ukraine and Georgian Frozen donor eggs for recipients. Manor Medical’s donors on EEVE are 18-32 years of age, altruistic, counselled, fully screened and compliant with relevant Australian Federal and State legislation. To read more about things to consider when choosing a donor from Manor Medical, click here.
For information on how to choose your perfect match, please visit our Choosing a Donor web page where you will find information on things you may need to consider once you are ready to shortlist your favourites.