dedicated donor egg bank
As Australia’s premier donor egg bank, we have created an easy-to-use selection tool to assist you to find perfect clinic-recruited donors based on the qualities that are most essential to you.
Our free donor search functionality is the first of its kind in Australia for clinic-recruited donors, making it easy to find a match, either online or via mobile app.
We have a broad and varied selection of clinic-recruited donors with a range of attributes, ethnicities and backgrounds for you to pick from. With Eeve, there is “no waiting time”, so you can get started on your journey towards parenthood sooner.
With a range of local and overseas donors
Thanks to our active egg donor program, Egg Donors Australia, we present a wealth of clinic-recruited donors to select from, so you can rest assured that you’ll find with us donor that fits your individual likings. All our clinic-recruited donors undertake considerable medical and genetic screening before being released for treatment. You can find more information on types of donors, here.
With Eeve Donor Bank, couples and individuals who are struggling to achieve their dream of parenthood but need the help of an egg donor to do so, can now find a solution in just a few swipes.
Our free donor search functionality is the first of its kind in Australia, making it simple for users and patients to find their perfect donor, either online or via mobile app.
World-class results through scientific excellence
Eeve Donor Bank is an initiative of City Fertility, one of Australia’s leading IVF and fertility service groups with 9 clinics and over 50 fertility specialists nationwide. As a full-service IVF provider, City Fertility also provides expert advice and assistance when an individual or couple is ready to take the next steps towards parenthood.
Get started today. Click here to start searching for your ideal clinic-recruited donors.
Some benefits you’ll enjoy with Eeve, include:
Eeve Donor Bank seeks to alleviate the strain for couples and individuals and offers free donor search functionalities.
You can find your perfect egg donor by using filters such as eye colour, height, ancestry, and more.
Real-time access to a broad database of local and overseas egg donors.
Eeve Donor Bank will be available at every City Fertility and Rainbow Fertility clinics across Australia.
Things to consider
- Egg availability is subject to demand. Number of eggs available from an individual donor cycle, number of reservations for a particular donor and donor withdrawal from the program can all effect donor egg availability.
- Overseas donors are unavailable in Victoria due to state regulations. If you are based in Victoria and are interested in reserving an overseas donor egg, please contact our friendly staff to know what your options are.
- Patients who are not local to our QLD, NSW, or WA clinics but wanting to access donor eggs in these locations, please contact us for more information on what your options are.
- Embryos created with Eeve Donor Bank that need to be exported to another facility will incur a service charge.
- Repeat patients may re-order the same donor at any time, pending availability.
- Local donated eggs. Eeve operates an active Egg Donor Program with Egg Donors Australia and City Fertility, to provide individuals or couples who do not produce eggs, or cannot use the eggs they produce, with the opportunity to build a family. Egg Donors Australia recruits local Australian egg donors aged between 18-32 years of age. Donors are altruistic, counselled, screened for medical and genetic conditions and comply with Australian Federal and State legislation. To read more things you should consider when choosing a donor from Egg Donors Australia, click here.
- Overseas donated eggs from The World Egg Bank. Eeve has a partnership with The World Egg and Sperm Bank (TWESB) to provide fresh and frozen eggs for recipients. TWESB donors on Eeve are 18-32 years of age, altruistic, counselled, fully screened and compliant with relevant Australian Federal and State legislation. To read more about things to consider when choosing a donor from The World Egg and Sperm Bank, click here.
- Overseas donated eggs from Genesis International. Eeve has partnered with Genesis International Egg and Sperm Centre, a specialist in providing donor eggs with Asian ancestry, to provide fresh* eggs for recipients. Genesis International donors on Eeve are 18-32 years of age, altruistic, counselled, fully screened and compliant with relevant Australian Federal and State legislation, To read more about things to consider when choosing a donor from Genesis International, click here. *Eggs can be frozen and transported to Australia.
- Overseas donated eggs from Manor Medical. EEVE has partnered with Manor Medical to provide Ukraine and Georgian Frozen donor eggs for recipients. Manor Medical’s donors on EEVE are 18-32 years of age, altruistic, counselled, fully screened and compliant with relevant Australian Federal and State legislation. To read more about things to consider when choosing a donor from Manor Medical, click here.