The Eeve app
To support you in finding a donor, you can now view and choose your perfect donors through the Eeve App. Our free donor search functionality is the first of its kind in Australia for egg donors, making it simple for you to find your ideal match.
Get started by downloading the app on the Apple/iTunes App Store or Google Play.
Take the first step today
The key features of this app include:
- Filtering donors by your selected criteria.
- Search and match your preferred donors with an engaging “swiping motion” feature.
- Save your preferred donors under your Matches tab.
- E-Learning section where you’ll find more information on how to become an egg donor recipient.
With Eeve, you can rest assured we'll be here with you every step of the way, empowering you in your journey towards parenthood.
Real-time access to one of the broadest donor egg databases in Australia.
Filtered search functionality, offering you the power to browse egg donors, with simplicity.
A user-friendly interface, intended to assist you find your desired egg donor(s) in a simple, accessible way.
E-learning portal with information to become a recipient of donor eggs.
As part of a global network, Eeve is able to provide you with world-leading outcomes through scientific excellence.
You can rest assured our highest priority is individually tailored and thorough care, every step of the way.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, you will have the option to either log in or browse without an account.
Creating an account is easy, free, and it only takes 2 minutes!
Things to consider
- Egg availability is subject to demand. Number of eggs available from an individual donor cycle, number of reservations for a particular donor and donor withdrawal from the program can all effect donor egg availability.
- Overseas donors are unavailable in Victoria due to state regulations. If you are based in Victoria and are interested in reserving an overseas donor egg, please contact our friendly staff to know what your options are.
- Patients who are not local to our QLD, NSW, or WA clinics but wanting to access donor eggs in these locations, please contact us for more information on what your options are.
- Embryos created with Eeve Donor Bank that need to be exported to another facility will incur a service charge.
- Repeat patients may re-order the same donor at any time, pending availability.
- Local donated eggs. Eeve operates an active Egg Donor Program with Egg Donors Australia and City Fertility, to provide individuals or couples who do not produce eggs, or cannot use the eggs they produce, with the opportunity to build a family. Egg Donors Australia recruits local Australian egg donors aged between 18-32 years of age. Donors are altruistic, counselled, screened for medical and genetic conditions and comply with Australian Federal and State legislation. To read more things you should consider when choosing a donor from Egg Donors Australia, click here.
- Overseas donated eggs from The World Egg Bank. Eeve has a partnership with The World Egg and Sperm Bank (TWESB) to provide fresh and frozen eggs for recipients. TWESB donors on Eeve are 18-32 years of age, altruistic, counselled, fully screened and compliant with relevant Australian Federal and State legislation. To read more about things to consider when choosing a donor from The World Egg and Sperm Bank, click here.
- Overseas donated eggs from Genesis International. Eeve has partnered with Genesis International Egg and Sperm Centre, a specialist in providing donor eggs with Asian ancestry, to provide fresh* eggs for recipients. Genesis International donors on Eeve are 18-32 years of age, altruistic, counselled, fully screened and compliant with relevant Australian Federal and State legislation, To read more about things to consider when choosing a donor from Genesis International, click here. *Eggs can be frozen and transported to Australia.
- Overseas donated eggs from Manor Medical. EEVE has partnered with Manor Medical to provide Ukraine and Georgian Frozen donor eggs for recipients. Manor Medical’s donors on EEVE are 18-32 years of age, altruistic, counselled, fully screened and compliant with relevant Australian Federal and State legislation. To read more about things to consider when choosing a donor from Manor Medical, click here.