Who needs donor eggs?
The sole objective of donor eggs is to help individuals or couples with the opportunity to become parents.
Every individual or couple has their own motives and circumstances due to which they choose to use donor eggs. Some of these may include:
- Premature menopause
- Unable to use their own eggs due to genetic causes
- repeatedly unsuccessful using an IVF program
- Born without ovaries
- Undertaken treatment for cancer
- Donated eggs can also be used in surrogacy
No matter your circumstances, we are here to assist you in your journey towards parenthood. Our friendly patient services team will be there to guide you each step of the way and solve any questions you may have, simply get in touch by calling 1300 003 383 or emailing us at email@example.com.
Things to consider
- Egg availability is subject to demand. Number of eggs available from an individual donor cycle, number of reservations for a particular donor and donor withdrawal from the program can all effect donor egg availability.
- Overseas donors are unavailable in Victoria due to state regulations. If you are based in Victoria and are interested in reserving an overseas donor egg, please contact our friendly staff to know what your options are.
- Patients who are not local to our QLD or NSW clinics but wanting to access donor eggs in these locations, please contact us for more information on what your options are.
- Embryos created with Eeve Donor Bank that need to be exported to another facility will incur a service charge.
- Repeat patients may re-order the same donor at any time, pending availability.
- Local donated eggs. Eeve operates an active Egg Donor Program with Egg Donors Australia and City Fertility, to provide individuals or couples who do not produce eggs, or cannot use the eggs they produce, with the opportunity to build a family. Egg Donors Australia recruits local Australian egg donors aged between 18-32 years of age. Donors are altruistic, counselled, screened for medical and genetic conditions and comply with Australian Federal and State legislation. To read more things you should consider when choosing a donor from Egg Donors Australia, click here.
- Overseas donated eggs from The World Egg and Sperm Bank. Eeve has a partnership with The World Egg and Sperm Bank (TWESB) to provide fresh and frozen eggs for recipients. TWESB donors on Eeve are 18-32 years of age, altruistic, counselled, fully screened and compliant with relevant Australian Federal and State legislation. To read more about things to consider when choosing a donor from The World Egg and Sperm Bank, click here.
- Overseas donated eggs from Genesis International. Eeve has partnered with Genesis International Egg and Sperm Centre, a specialist in providing donor eggs with Asian ancestry, to provide fresh* eggs for recipients. Genesis International donors on Eeve are 18-32 years of age, altruistic, counselled, fully screened and compliant with relevant Australian Federal and State legislation, To read more about things to consider when choosing a donor from Genesis International, click here. *Eggs can be frozen and transported to Australia.
For information on how to choose your perfect match, please visit our Choosing a Donor web page where you will find information on things you may need to consider once you are ready to shortlist your favourites.